|Single room||US$ 16 per day|
|Single room with bath||US$ 22 per day|
|Double room||US$ 28 per day|
|Double room with bath||US$ 36 per day|
- Open throughout most of the year to Buddhists for retreat only.
- The minimum period of stay is 5 days.
- Stay is inclusive of all meals (vegetarian only), beddings and linens.
- During periods of low occupancy, hot water showers available in two common bathrooms only.
- Towels, toilet rolls and toiletries are not provided.
- You are advised to bring a torch-light, and in winter a warm sleeping bag & hot water bottle.
- Hot water supply and lighting may be affected by national electrical outages and fuel shortages.
- The Stupa Temple is open daily for meditation and practice. Check notice for opening hours.
- Residential students may use the library facilities and attend the daily prayers and pujas by the monks.
- Appointments with teachers and lamas in residence can be arranged through the general office.
- Registered students have priority of rooms during the Rigpe Dorje Programmes.
Payment by cash, cheques and TT only. No Traveler cheques.
All payments to be settled upon arrival or before noon of the following day.
Pay To: “Ananda Sangh a/c # 18-0138622-07”
Mail To: Pullahari Monastery, P.O. Box 11015, Kathmandu, Nepal
Account Name: Ananda Sangh
Account No.: 18-0138622-07
Bank: Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Limited, Lazimpat Branch, Kathmandu, Nepal
TT Swift Code (for international wire transfers): SCBL NPKA
By email or telephone at least 3 days before arrival.
Tel: +977 (1) 2073203